en - Re: [sympa-users] RE: Messages sitting in msg folder - Help Please it is Urgent

  • From: Rodrigo Filgueira <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] RE: Messages sitting in msg folder - Help Please it is Urgent
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:52:12 -0300

Thanks Jeremy for your answer but I have not changed a thing. I have a user who thought something was happening and asked me. I started to check and there they were, sitting.
Since messages are created in the msg folder I think the problem is between the msg folder and the moderate folder, and this would be a sympa only problem, would it not?
I mean, the messages in the msg folder should be handed out to the moderators, and this should not be a workload problem either since the problema arises before sending messages.

I still have no clue.
any other ideas will be tested, used, greatly appreciated.
thanks again