en - Re: [sympa-users] Anyone using a gateway NEWS <--> Sympa

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Anyone using a gateway NEWS <--> Sympa
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:49:11 +0200 (CEST)

Le Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites a écrit :

> Is there any one using some news2lists plugging ? Could this one
> describe his solution ?

I currently use lmtp2nntp
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/lmtp2nntp/?topic_id=28) with postfix...

The only problem I have it the moderation that doesn't works yet....

But I'm looking forward another solution as well :)

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
For mail address, please check header of this mails. Spams are not accepted.