en - help me, please

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: help me, please
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:13:50 +0200

Hi, i´m a new linux user, i must install SYMPA, i can´t for the moment, so i
think mybe somebody could help me, i´m in this step:

First of all i want to tell that i read all documentation as posible, but
nothing to do, i don´t know why but my sympa doesn´t want run...

I install APACHE and it runs well.
I install POSTFIX and it runs well, it was sending mails
I install MySQL and its runs well, i make sympa_db, and ad sympa user.
I install CPAN PERL modules and it seens run well.
I configure Sympa as the documentation.
I install fastgi with apxs and i don´t know hou it runs...jeje, sorry!
them i install the virtual host in apache and it runs well i´m sure, and put
the
alias /wws /var/www/fastcgi/wwsympa.fcgi

and them i ask for: http:\\selene/wws
I work in intranet, for the moment

apache´s first request was FORBIDEN, so i make an <Directory> bla bla bla
</Directory>
them it request NOT FOUND...

somebody can explain me what i´m doing wrong, or what i miss

a lot of thanks

  • help me, please, boschx, 08/07/2002