en - Re: [sympa-users] Archiv Option

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Archiv Option
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:58:24 +0200

Hi Hanke,

The german template (compose_mail.de.tpl) was not updated and did not provide
the correct parameters to the CGI. I've fixed it :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wws_templates/de/compose_mail.de.tpl.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2&f=u

Note that this may occur with other, not up to date, translations.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • Re: [sympa-users] Archiv Option, Olivier Salaun, 08/02/2002