en - Additional Linebreak

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Additional Linebreak
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:39:44 +0200

Hallo list,

i think i have found the problem, which is responsible for the additional
linbreak after each!!!! line.
Everytime we use a special german character (or french, spain) like ü, ö or
ä. The email looks like
descriped below.

But in the archives of the list the message is displayed in a proper way.

Is this problem known? The Sympa mailinglist also uses the same letters
and everything seems to be fine.

e.g. Olivier Salaün Comité Réseau des Universités

greetings

Oliver Walter

> ____
>
> ____
>
> ____
>

> hallo listmasters,
>

> due to the last mail, which was really a failure, i`m
>
> going on to test several more configurations.
>

> regards / grüße
>

> ____
>
> ____

  • Additional Linebreak, oliver . walter, 07/31/2002