en - Scenari nightmare...

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Scenari nightmare...
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:51:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how scenari works, but after trying days and
days, nothing works....

I have sympa 3.3.5 on FreeBSD, I want that all mails sent from domain
host.foo.com to be accepted without the need to be on the subscriber list.

In ~sympa/expl/thelist/config I have added the following line :

send privateoreditorkeycvs

Then I have created the ~sympa/etc/scenari/send.privateoreditorkeycvs with
the following contents :

--/---
match([sender], /.*\@host\.foo\.com$/) smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_ii
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_owner([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
true() smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
--/---

Now this bloody thing doesn't want to follow my scenari... Why ?

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
For mail address, please check header of this mails. Spams are not accepted.

  • Scenari nightmare..., Xavier Beaudouin, 07/05/2002