en - RE: [sympa-users] host/domain in List-Id: and virtual host

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] host/domain in List-Id: and virtual host
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:06:22 -0700

> I have sympa working quite well with virtual hosts on my server, with one
> problem. Some of the headers contain the actual hostname, and not the host
> or
> domain defined in the sympa.conf file. Here is an example of the headers
> (groups.jah.net is the desired hostname). I would like the hostname to be
> consistent throughout the headers...

It's all consistent on my system, but you'd need to send more info
on yours for any kind of diagnosis. Probably your sympa.conf, robot.conf,
and maybe aliases and virtual (if using Postfix) files.

Meanwhile, has anybody successfully installed multiple copies of Sympa
on one server to provide true virtual domains (the only way to allow the
same list name to exist in multiple virtual domains)? Or has anybody
successfully hacked the Sympa code to do this within one Sympa install,
which would be even better?

adam
Tech consulting and virus-protected Member of Tech Underground
email & list service for nonprofits http://tech-underground.org
http://amberbug.org 415-596-6384