en - Sympa 3.3.4b and Virtual Domains

  • From: Devin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Sympa 3.3.4b and Virtual Domains
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:34:03 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sympa Users,

I installed Sympa on my personal machine and it works
great. My work has recently asked me to look into using
Sympa to offer to our customers. I had some questions about
that.

We have several web servers that we use to host our domains.
Depending on which server the website is hosted depends on
which machine accepts the mail for the domain. So we have
4 servers that receives mail for different domains.

Where can I find information about setting up Sympa so that
no matter which server they run on here at my work Sympa
will work and allow for mailinglists to work?

Devin Atencio

  • Sympa 3.3.4b and Virtual Domains, Devin, 03/27/2002