en - Re: [sympa-users] Both include and database subscriber data

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Ingvarr Zhmakin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Both include and database subscriber data
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:17:37 +0100

Hi,

Ingvarr Zhmakin wrote:

> Is there any way to use LDAP query and retain the ability to manually
> add subscribers into database?

No currently you can't mix subscribed and included people in a single list.
This is in our TODO : http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/in-the-future.html
(External source of emails) and we have already received a patch from
Harald Wilhelmi that does half the job ; we will integrate in Sympa
soon.

In the meanwhile to can do this with 2 lists :
* list A is a "user_data_source database" type of list
* list B is a "user_data_source include" type of list with
a config like :
user_data_source include

include_list A

include_ldap_query
host .....

It make lists management more complicated but it works.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités