en - world writable bounce files

  • From: Malcolm <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: world writable bounce files
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:44:21 -0500

I noticed (or rather the security check script noticed) that sympa
creates world read/writable files for each user that bounces a message
(under ~sympa/bounce/listname/emailaddress). Is there any reason for
them to be world writable (none of the other files sympa creates are
world writable)?

--
The meek shall inherit what they damn well please
- 'Under the Gun' Sisters of Mercy

<< This email is monitored by the US government under the auspice >>
<< of the USA act. For private communication, ask me for my PGP key >>
<< ----- PGP: envelopes for email - www.pgp.com www.gnupg.org ----- >>