en - Customizing the "summary" template

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Customizing the "summary" template
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:42:12 +0100

Because of some issues with digests, it was suggested (thanks, Olivier!) that
I customize the summary template in order to have another type of digest
available to my users. I've tried to manipulate the template to allow me to
bring the message body into the summary, but to no avail. Here's what I'm
doing (and I've tried several variations of):
-------------
[table_of_content] :

[FOREACH m IN msg]
[m->INDEX]. [m->subject] [m->from]
[m->body]

[END]

Anyway, has anyone done anything like this?

Thanks

Walter

  • Customizing the "summary" template, squidgie, 02/20/2002