en - Initial List Creation

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Initial List Creation
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:53:34 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to bring Sympa online as the list manager for my
organization...have had good luck so far getting everything installed and
operational (such as getting wwsympa.fcgi to run in apache) except for one
major problem: I can't seem to locate any documented process for creating
the lists themselves. (Please be kind...this is my first run at setting up a
list server).

Can someone provide me with a simple 1-2-3 on how to create an initial list?
I have looked through the Sympa documentation and also searched Google Groups
but have been unable to locate what I believe is a pretty simple step.

Tia,
Todd

  • Initial List Creation, toddc, 01/31/2002