en - Our Newsletter sent multiple copies to recepients

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Our Newsletter sent multiple copies to recepients
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:39:08 +0100

We just sent a newsletter out, and all the subscribers recieved three copies,
rather than one.

When we looked at the headers of the three copies that each person recieved
we found

Each recipient had the 1-2-3 X-Sequence in their headers.

We have checked our server to see if there were 3 copies of the daemon.
There is only one running.

Our sysadmin says that the configuration appears to be ok.

Neither /etc/sympa.conf or the configuration for the newsletter have anything
in it that we think shouldn't be there.

Joe Davidson

  • Our Newsletter sent multiple copies to recepients, jdavidson, 01/15/2002