en - Re: [sympa-users] Subscriber Options

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Subscriber Options
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:11:58 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

> I cannot find a description of the Subscriber Options in the manual. In the
> Version
> 3.2.1 there a the following options: mail, nomail, digest, notice, summary.
> Mail,
> nomail, digest are clear, but what are notice and summary

You're right we are lacking documentation about reception modes.
Here are some explanation :

notice : subscriber only receives a notification for the message sent
(actually the message without its body)
summary : it is digest-like, except that the user does not receive
the whole messages ; just the index and a reference to it
in the archives.

Sympa 3.3a also includes new reception modes :
txt : receive text/plain part of multipart/alternative
html : receive text/html part of multipart/alternative
urlize : replace attachements by an URL, accessible from
the web interface
not_me : sender does not receive copies of his/her email

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • Subscriber Options, herbert . straub, 10/25/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] Subscriber Options, Olivier Salaun, 10/26/2001