en - Re: What is Topic.Conf?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: What is Topic.Conf?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:22:17 +0200

>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:01:57 +0200, address@concealed said:

> Says it ISNT CONFIGURED YET? Maybe a GOOD howto setup this mailing list
> program would be good.. I am ready to ditch it in favor of Majordomo at
> least
> that one has alot of GOOD documentaion

The topics allow you to organize your mailing lists by common subject. This
file defines what are the topics of your mailing lists system: see the sample
in ~sympa/sample/topics.conf for the syntax.

--
Mathieu Peltier

  • What is Topic.Conf?, scroungr, 10/24/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: What is Topic.Conf?, mathieu . peltier, 10/25/2001