en - Re: [sympa-users]

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users]
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:42:10 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

> Hello, i have sympa installed and it work´s just fine.
> I made a query like "select email,nome from students" and it works
> but in the list "review" i have in the email the name of the students.
> When i change to "select nome,email from students" it works fine, but i
> want put the name in the name´s column.

Currently, as told in the documentation :

13.2.4 include_sql_query
sql_query a query string The SQL query string. No
fields other than e-mail addresses should be returned
by this query!

You can't get the included users' names.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • [no subject], ecosta, 10/22/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users], Olivier Salaun, 10/23/2001