en - /etc/sympa/topcis.conf configuration?

  • From: Luca Maranzano <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: /etc/sympa/topcis.conf configuration?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:01:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to organize various topics of the lists so far created
editing the file /etc/sympa/topics.conf.

Does Sympa cache these info somewhere? All the topics statement in the
config files for all the lists respect the topics declared in the
/etc/sympa/topics.conf and I've deleted some lines from
/etc/sympa/topics.conf but these lines still appear in the Home Page
of the Web Interface! I've also tryed to restart both sympa and wwsympa.

What's up? :) Where do I must delete these old entries?

Besides, going to the Web interface for each list, in the "Topics for
the list" section, there are two <select> box, one contains the right
value, the other contains "Unknown ()", is this a feature or a bug?

TIA,
Luca