en - Re: [sympa-users] conservative digest mode?

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: En azaz Csigas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] conservative digest mode?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:18:35 +0200

Hi,

En azaz Csigas wrote:

> Is there any way to have a ,,conservative digest'' mode?
> Not a multipart message, but the traditional 1 part message.
> Few users use WAP to read email and they complain about it.

We plan to turn the Digest structure into a template (it is currently
defined in code and NLS). Then you could tailor it to your needs.

Untill then, we only provide a Digest in 'multipart/digest' MIME format.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • conservative digest mode?, En azaz Csigas, 10/02/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] conservative digest mode?, Olivier Salaun, 10/03/2001