en - Re: [sympa-users] ldap include

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick Childers <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ldap include
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:52:49 +0200

Patrick Childers wrote:

> I'm having problems with the ldap include.
> It is returning that there are no subscribers, when an ldapsearch on the
> command line returns the correct results.
>
> I know this worked when we were using
> dc=media-brokers,dc=com
>
> We have changed to
> o=Media Brokers International,c=US
>
> Could the spaces in the organization name be mis reading the directory. I
> have tried running slapd in debug mode, but can't track down the problem.
>
> Any Ideas?

That's a bug. the fix will be part of next version, you allready can fix
editing List.pm. In the subroutine _include_users_ldap add '"' to $ldap_suffix
$ldap_filter and $ldap_attrs :

unless ($fetch = $ldaph->search ( base => "$ldap_suffix",
filter => "$ldap_filter",
attrs => "$ldap_attrs")) {
do_log('debug',"Unable to perform LDAP search in $ldap_suffix for
$ldap_filter : $@");
return undef;
}

Serge
ps : We test this with your LDAP directory. Be aware it's public.
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47

  • ldap include, Patrick Childers, 08/20/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] ldap include, Aumont, 08/21/2001