en - Archive / Web archives

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Archive / Web archives
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:41:25 +0200

First of all, Sympa is very nice and very good, I only have one problem.

I have already searched your archives, but I seem to be unable to find a
document describing what i want to do.

I want a simple web-archive like the one on sympa.org. I seem to be unable to
arrange this.
I have my archive.pl running and working, and dumping the html-archives in
/home/sympa/arc/listname, i have a /archives dir in my list folder, and that
is filling up with files to, but when i click in the archives link in WWSympa
I get a nice error stating:
month_not_found
arc_not_found

I suppose this is referring to the /archives folder in the list dir, and i
think I can get that one fixed. Nice, but when are the HTML'ed files coming
in?

This feature is very poorly discribed in the docs I believe (I almost know
them by heard now).

Any suggestions what to do or what to look for?

Many thanks
Kobe

  • Archive / Web archives, kobe, 06/12/2001