en - Re: [sympa-users] Several questions about sympa 3.1.1

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Gildas PERROT <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Several questions about sympa 3.1.1
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:12:52 +0200

Gildas PERROT wrote:

> I was wondering how can I configure Sympa :
>
> - to display recipient address in the SMTP headers (sendmail) of an email
> sent to the list ?

You can't do this because sympa does 1 sendmail call (with 1 msg body) for
MANY recepients.

If you want to remind ML subscriptions, I suggest you use the REMIND command.

> - to sent an email to a customer which says that it is already subscribed or
> unsubscribed when he tries several times to do it ?

Currently it tells him/her his/her recor has been updated.
I suppose the message should first tell he/she is already subscriber...

> - to not send an email to the sender of a mail to the list

This could be another subscriber reception option (NOCOPY).

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités