en - Re: [sympa-users] writeable or not

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Claus Atzenbeck <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] writeable or not
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:11:17 +0200

Claus Atzenbeck wrote:

> I want to write a template for a general welcome message (all lists).
> How can I do the following:
>
> *****
> [IF writeable_for_public=yes]
> Write messages to address@concealed
> [ENDIF]
> [...]
> The first line only should be sent if the list is open for public
> (e.g. "send public", "send publickey", ...). It should not be sent if
> it is closed for the public (e.g. "send editor", "send editorkey")?
>
> How can I do that? I couldn't find a variable for that in the user
> manual.

I suppose we could set a 'may_post' variable in the template context,
BUT there is a problem with send scenario : it expects to receive a message
as parameter (currently SMTP headers only), but sympa does not have the
proposed
message when it sends the welcome message. Therefore, sympa can't evaluate
the
send scenario at this stage and connot set this variable.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • writeable or not, Claus Atzenbeck, 06/01/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] writeable or not, Olivier Salaun, 06/01/2001