en - Re: [sympa-users] Urlize patch for Sympa 3.1.1

  • From: Nadia Euzen <address@concealed>
  • To: Pierre-Yves Vasener <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Urlize patch for Sympa 3.1.1
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:35:30 +0200

I'am currently working on this subject preparing something offering
similar functionnalities but we wish to archive the original message
without any change.

The "detach" (replace attachement by URLs) option would be available
from two levels:
-1- as a subscriber option (similar to digest, notice, summary etc)
because
this should be chosen by the subscriber.
-2- In some cases depending on the message to distribute, we need
to force
"detach" for all subscribers.
For example if the message is too large or if it contains some
content-type etc.
This will be configured in scenario. So we will add some new
conditions and a
new possible output for the send scenari which will be "detach".
A rule could then look like :
greater_than ([msg->size],[maxsize]) smtp -> detach

Regards.

Nadia Euzen