en - Re: [sympa-users] How to hide 'create list'

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to hide 'create list'
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:24:37 +0200

27.4.2001, Petr Prazak wrote on subject `[sympa-users] How to hide 'create
list'':

> How to hide the Create list button on wwsympa ?
> I cannot make it hidden.
> I have even created scenario
true() smtp,md5 ->> reject
> but it doesn't work.

The mystery case is closed, thanks to Serge Aumont.
The sympa default value is create_list.public_listmaster, set in
Conf.pm.

So I added to sympa.conf a line
create_list default
symlinked create_list.default to my scenario and it works :)

I would suggest to change the default value in Conf.pm to 'default'
and create symlink at the install time or add this to FAQ :)

Best regards,
Petr Prazak