en - Re: [sympa-users] How to ignore commands in Subject

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Igor Shabaltas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to ignore commands in Subject
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 08:26:27 +0200

Igor Shabaltas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How to setup the Sympa to ignore commands in Subject field? For example the
> word "review" is very popular and my users confused when Sympa rejected
> messages with this word in Subject phrase.
This not possible at the moment. But you can do it easily deleting the
following line in sympa.pl (line number 834 cvs version).

$success ||= &Commands::parse($sender, $subject_field,
$is_signed->{'subject'}) ;

Is anyone think a configuartion variable "ignoresubject" could be usefull ?

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47