en - Wrong Parameter 'include_admin'

  • From: Pierre-Yves Vasener <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Wrong Parameter 'include_admin'
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:31:43 +0200

Hello,

I'm using Sympa 3.1b.10. With this release, when I modify the configuration of
a list using the web interface, a so-called 'include_admin' parameter
sometimes appears as a configuration field. If I reload the form, the
parameter randomly appears (about half of the time), I suppose it's due to the
fact that I use FastCGI with 2 processes.

But, why does this parameter shows up ?

Regards.

--
Pierre-Yves Vasener - Open Source Engineer
E-mail : address@concealed

  • Wrong Parameter 'include_admin', Pierre-Yves Vasener, 04/03/2001