en - Re: [sympa-users] Bounces

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bounces
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:48:17 +0100

Hi,

Beau Neal wrote:

> Two questions:
>
> Whenever I start up bounced.pl, it always gets out of control and I have
> to kill it. I assume that I have created an infinite loop somewhere, but
> I can not find it. Any suggestions or common problems with bounced.pl not
> working correctly?

A bug has been fixed in CVS version of bounced.pl :
It would check received SIGTERM ONLY after processing the entire spool.
It now await a TERM signal after each processed file.

This will be available in next version, distributed today or later
this week.

> I would like to be able to read any email that was rejected from a sympa
> mailing list, as well as bounced emails. How can I do this if possible?

Sympa renames these messages BAD-xxx in spool/msg/ ?
Do you wish, as list owner, to receive a notification for rejected
messages. This is close to a moderated list, isn't it ?

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités