en - sympa + postfix loops

  • From: "X-Term" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: sympa + postfix loops
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:48:00 -0500

Hi all

After using Sympa 3.0.3 with no problems for almost a month, I've been
receiving some error messages from postfix this last week :

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <address@concealed>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<address@concealed>: mail forwarding loop for address@concealed

This mail is being returned to the sender, and in my logs I see the same
error :

Mar 2 09:23:51 mail postfix/local[25413]: E0CDF7F81F:
to=<address@concealed>, relay=local, delay=9, status=bounced (mail
forwarding loop for address@concealed)

Anyone knows why could this be happening ?

  • sympa + postfix loops, X-Term, 03/02/2001