en - Re: [sympa-users] where is the 'dumped' file?

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa-Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] where is the 'dumped' file?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:28:16 +0100

Fil wrote:

> I'm using sympa 3 and can't get it to output a dump file when I stop it
> after loading a user_data_source include file. The logs don't tell much.

Before it dies (TERM signal received), Sympa dumps lists it has
previously loaded.
If you need a dump for a list, you have to make Sympa load it ; sending
a REVIEW command for instance.

In next version, Sympa won't dump when dying anymore. We have added a
--dump option instead (sympa.pl --dump <listname>|ALL).

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités