en - Sympa.3.0.1 is out.

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Sympa.3.0.1 is out.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:52:45 +0100

Because we are CVS beginners, all symbolic links were removed
from 3.0.1 tarball. A lot of you has already download this
version, you will not have any trouble unless you install it
using an empty destination dir (or using RPM). In this case
all defaults are broken in templates and scenarii.

Please use 3.0.2 rpm and 3.0.2.tar.gz.

Thanks to Joseph Roman who report that problem.

Sorry
Serge Aumont

ps : good news we are using CVS and we will provide read
access to the cvs tree soon and probably write access
to some translators to templates directory.

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47