en - Re: [sympa-users] reply-to

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Christian Huldt <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] reply-to
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 08:55:31 +0100

Christian Huldt wrote:

> With 3.0 I lost the reply-to header.
> It's still in the config file, but not in the mails.
Can't see the bug here, could you send me your list configuration
file ?

> Also, is there a way to hide or remove the "create list" button
in wwsympa? That's controled by create_list parameter in sympa.conf.
This parameter is a scenario, default value is : "intranet"
( anyone from local domain can create a list. The distribution
include also create_list.listmaster which limit list creation to
listmaster. You can imagine the scenario you want installing a
scenario in ~sympa/etc/scenari/create_list.XXXX and then set
cretae_list parameter to XXXX.

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47