en - Problems with Sympa mail configuration

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Problems with Sympa mail configuration
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:16:14 GMT

Hi

i have one big problem when i try to connect via email to my sympa server.
I try to send commands like subscribe mylist, ecc.., but Sympa doesent
process
the istruction

I have configured the mail server (sendmail) aliases, (i have carefully
readed the Sympa documentation)

First sympa: home/bin/sympa/queue 0 sympa

then i have configured one alias section for each list that i have created

When i try a command like subscribe mylist, the message is received by user
sympa, but is not processed as a sympa command

Please help me

Franco

  • Problems with Sympa mail configuration, franco . giacomozzi, 12/01/2000