en - Digests with no headers?

  • From: "Bob Puff@NLE" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Digests with no headers?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:56:56 -0400

Hello,

I am a new user of the Sympa mail program, running on Linux-Mandrake 7.1. I
really like the way Sympa handles html messages in the digests, but I have a
couple questions that I didn't find in the docs.

#1. Is there a way to configure the digest so that it has only "brief"
headers instead of full headers for each message?

#2. Is there a way to make the "X-Sequence" number in each message in the
digest match up with the numbers in the table of contents?

#3. Is there a way to create text-only digests for some users?

Thanks.

Bob

  • Digests with no headers?, Bob Puff@NLE, 10/20/2000