en - host solved!

  • From: Paul Wisén <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: host solved!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:43:18 +0200 (CEST)

so, the problem was that sendmail was set to masqurate on busnet.se for
everyone.
there is a way (actially a bunch of ways ) of telling it not to.
Solution one is to change in sendmail.cf file and remove everything after

# who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading)
DMbusnet.se

remove busnet.se would fix this problem.
There is however a better way if you still want sendmail to masqeurate.
You can tell sendmail to not masqeurate for some users by adding the
feature
FE/etc/sendmail.cE in sendmail.cf

this causes sendmail to look for a file named sendmail.cE and it will not
masqeurate for all users named in that file.
In my case that is:

[root@junior mail]# cat /etc/sendmail.cE
bredband
bredband-request