en - footer & multipart/alternative

  • From: "Alex V." <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: footer & multipart/alternative
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:00:56 -0300

at the manual of sympa it says:

footer_type mime

This is the default value. Sympa will add properly the footer/header as a
new MIME part. If message if multipart/alternative, nothing is added (would
require another level of MIME encapsulation).

now, all my subscribers send messages with outlook's express default
settings (Content-Type: multipart/alternative;) and I can't do anything
about it... but I still need footers to be added. Is there any workaround at
all??

Thanks in advance..

Alex V.

  • footer & multipart/alternative, Alex V., 06/09/2000