en - Re: Masquerading lists

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: "Rene 'Lynx' Pfeiffer" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Masquerading lists
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:54:04 +0100

> Hello!
>
> I tried Sympa to masquerade lists with another domain via the host command
> in
> the list config file. It doesn't seem to work. Does anybody have a hint or
> two?
> TIA.

We are using it. It should work, are you sure of the list config file syntax ?
remember that perl paragraph are separated by empty lines ; empty lines
do not contain any space nor tab.

You must also take care about sendmail rewiting rules, perhaps your sendmail
rewrite outgoing messages headers ?

Anyhow, the host parameter is not a complete feature. We need virtual
robot (something which look like the virtual hosting in apache). The goal
is to run a single sympa but to manage separated list envirronement
(diferent list of lists, différent scenari files and so on). This is part
of our long TODO task.

Serge

  • Masquerading lists, Rene 'Lynx' Pfeiffer, 02/24/2000
    • Re: Masquerading lists, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 02/25/2000