en - Re: adding subscribers

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: adding subscribers
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 09:07:40 +0100

> hello
> Is it possible to add users manualy to a list ( I mean to edit file
> subscribers and add in it e-mail addresses). If you know another way to do
> this, please let me know.

Yes it is. You may use your favorite editor and create users in the
subscribers file. It's better to stop sympa to prevent access conflict.
Take care of the file owner (if sympa can't access to it it will die).
You must also leave an empty line betwing each subscriber paragraph
(an empty line do not contain any space nor tab).

If user_data_source is set to database, you must use you favorite
database editor.

Regards
Serge Aumont