en - Re: public lists

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Julien Mabillard <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: public lists
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:08:33 +0100

Julien Mabillard wrote :
> [...]
> archive
>
> period week
>
> access owner
>
> web_archive
>
> access private

archive and web_archive are paragraphs (period and access should be in the
paragraph).

> And in the file ~sympa/expl/list, I have added the name of the list. When I
> wan via the web acces the list of public lists, nothing appears what can be
> the reasons ?

You shouldn't be using «listS» file since it defines staticaly the list
of lists. This is no more documented (I hope so) and should be considered
as obselete.
Define a lists.header and lists.footer instead and let sympa/wwsympa find
public lists via visibility/subject list parameters.

> (daemon restarted, no logs, ownerships checked..)

You should have logs !

Olivier Salaün

  • public lists, Julien Mabillard, 12/29/1999
    • Re: public lists, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 12/29/1999