en - Re: WWSympa in english

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: "Martin List-Petersen" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: WWSympa in english
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:22:31 +0100

Martin List-Petersen wrote :
> > Has anyone out there made a translation og WWSympa to english og german
> > ???
> > It is pretty useless in french, since I don't understand one word !!

Translation of Development version of WWSympa is almost performed. To have
look at it, try http://listes.cru.fr/wws/info/sympa-users

We kept a main template and a template for each action. The main templates
uses the lang parameter (user > list > navigator > robot) to choose the
right template (<action>.<lang>.tpl). We're just missing messages and titles
translation.

WWSympa required a few changes in sympa itself ; that's the reason why it
can't be distributed before Sympa is.

We encourage native english speaking people to propose corrections...

Olivier Salaün