en - Re: Does user_table grow infinitely?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Ivo Letzas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Does user_table grow infinitely?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:53:19 +0200

> When a user unsubscribes from the last list he was on, his emailaddress
> is not deleted from user_table in the mysql-database. Is it possible to
> automatically delete Users from this table if they aren't subscribed to
> any list?

That's write it is part of the loooong TODO list. We didn't do it
yet because we don't known what is the best choice :

-remove a user from user_table as soon as it is not subscriber of any
list ?

-leave that subscriber and it's preferences in the user_table
in case he subscribe in another list just after.

Regards
Serge Aumont