en - Re: WWSympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: "Sullivan N. Beck" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: WWSympa
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:42:15 +0200

> Is there any word on when WWSympa will be available (beta version is
> find)?

We're currently working on it. We are planning a beta for september.

> We've recently become too frustrated with Majordomo and are
> going to switch to either Sympa or Mailman. Sympa would be nicer, but
> we'd like to try out WWSympa (Mailman's web interface is definitely
> nice, and we're hoping WWSympa will be as good).

It should be quiet good with user/admin/editor features and a compromise
between robustness and usability for the authentication methods.

> We'd be willing to beta (or even alpha) test it if that'll help.

Beta-testers are welcome, annoucement will be made in sympa-users
list.

Thanks....and sorry for the delay

Olivier Salaün

  • Re: WWSympa, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 07/26/1999