Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Rami Chaar <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 09:47:55 +0000

Dears ,

We are interesting with Sympa - Mailing List Management Software and need to implement in our company , currently we are using exchange 2016 on premise , is there any opting to integrate Sympa with exchange 2016 .

Waiting for your kind reply .

Best regards,

Rami Chaar

Senior Systems Administrator

KDD

T  +965 1888-100 x 4475

M  +965 9406-2254

F  +965 2474-7029

E   address@concealed

W  www.kddc.com

“The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended only for its addressee. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, this is to bring to your notice that reading, saving, distribution or use of the content of this email in any way is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. All our outgoing emails are sent through reliable and updated security software. We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused by viruses transmitted via email.”