devel - [sympa-developpers] Remind task exec date

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Mateusz Krawczyk <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Remind task exec date
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 15:21:19 +0200

Hello,

I would like to ask what is a proper way to set month and day when yearly reminder task is executed for particular list?

I can see in the task spool corresponding file with epoch in name and modification date. Changing name and date of that file is enough ?

In the official documentation there is section that we can set absolute date or relative date in the model file.

Combination of it is not possible ?

Sympa version 6.2.60.

Thank you,
Mateusz

--
Mateusz Krawczyk Dział Obsługi MSK TORMAN
tel: (056) 611-27-52 Uniwersyteckie Centrum Informatyczne