devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] sympa "login is blocked"

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] sympa "login is blocked"
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:15:38 +0100

On 3/18/21 5:40 PM, McLaren, Terry wrote:
> Sympa Users / Dev - Is there a way to reset the wrong password count for a
> user’s account through the UI?   If not, can
> you add this feature to the [Sympa admin] > Users  page?     I couldn’t
> find one in sympa server  6.1.x or 6.2.x.
>

> The only solutions I found are:
>
> 1. A backend mysql call
> 1. mysql> update user_table set wrong_login_count_user = 0 where
> email_user like "address@concealed
> <mailto:address@concealed>";
> 2. change the 'max_wrong_password' to something larger than the current
> value.
> 1. E.g.   max_wrong_password      37
>

> Regards,
>

> Terry McLaren

Hello,

your issue is more likely to addressed when you register it at
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues.

Writing multiple emails with the same content is not very polite.

If it is really important to you, please contact one of the companies
offering professional support.

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.