devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa community wishes to update and maintain MHonArc

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Luc Didry <address@concealed>
  • To: Earl Hood <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa community wishes to update and maintain MHonArc
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:11:10 +0200

lundi 27 janvier 2020, 10:32:23 CEST Earl Hood wrote:
> [Cc'ing mhonarc-dev list since it is relevant]
>
> MHonArc is distributed under the GPL, so you are free to modify and
> redistribute as specified by the GPL.
>
> I have no objections if you want to take over sustainment of mhonarc. I
> have not touched it in a long time, so it will be good to have someone do
> the updates need to work with later versions of Perl 5.
>
> Source is maintained in CVS, but the repo is not publicly accessible. You
> can start afresh with a new repo, but if you really need access to the CVS
> repo and history, I can see about packaging it up. Been awhile since I
> accessed it.

Hello,

I hope you are well.

I finally took the time to start to hack on MHonArc. Could you,
please, add DVERDIN, NEZUMI, HORNBURG and LDIDRY as comaintainers of
MHonArc on PAUSE, so that we could release a new version?

LDIDRY is me, the others are part of the Sympa
community, highly involved in Sympa.

Thank you.

Regards,

PS: we will develop MHonArc on https://github.com/sympa-community/mhonarc
--
Luc
"La route est longue, mais la voie est libre…" https://framasoft.org

Framasoft ne vit que par vos dons (déductibles des impôts). Merci d'avance
pour votre soutien https://soutenir.framasoft.org