devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Split request URI into SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO by Sympa itself #910

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Split request URI into SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO by Sympa itself #910
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 06:06:03 +0900

Hi racke,

2020/03/18 1:41、Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed>のメール:

On 3/17/20 2:09 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
Hello,

we have to be really careful with these changes.

After updating my Ansible instance to latest sympa-6.2 WWSympa was broken beyond repair

Details later.

Regards
       Racke

Webserver: Apache 2.4.18

Location:

<Location /sympa>
   SetHandler "proxy:unix:/var/run/wwsympa/wwsympa.socket|fcgi://localhost"
   Require all granted
 </Location>

This is the robot.conf:

## configuration for virtual robot lists.example.com

http_host       lists.example.com
host            lists.example.com
wwsympa_url     https://lists.example.com/sympa
soap_url          https://lists.example.com/sympasoap
cookie_domain   lists.example.com
listmaster      address@concealed,address@concealed,address@concealed
create_list     listmaster
default_home    home
title           My lovely service
lang        en_US

http_host changed its behavior.  See draft of upgrading note:

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa-community.github.io/pull/53/files

In most cases http_host may be removed.

In addition, “host” parameter has been obsoleted.

Regards,

— Soji

Let me know if you need more information and whether I should open up a GitHub issue.

Regards
        Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.