devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Moderation patch ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Moderation patch ?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:17:02 +0200

Hi John,

You're probably referring to Steve Shipway's "whitelist/modlist" plugins.

Here they are : http://www.steveshipway.org/software/f_sympa.html

(you can find all contributions here: https://www.sympa.org/contribs/index)

Cheers,

David

On 14/04/2019 23:21, John Levine wrote:
A year or two ago someone pointed me at a handy sympa patch that lets
me moderate individual list subscribers, so on each list I can mark
some of the subscribers so their mail goes to the moderator.

I've since lost it and it probably won't work with the latest Sympa
anyway. Does anyone have a similar patch for 6.2.42? Tnx.

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."