devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] How many spaces of indentation in templates?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Luc Didry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] How many spaces of indentation in templates?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:14:08 +0100

vendredi 11 janvier 2019, 09:49:23 CET IKEDA Soji wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m using 2 spaces for both tt2 elements and HTML elements (and there are
> some exception rules when HTML is enclosed by tt2, ...a bit hard to
> describe).
>
> If another method was agreed, I won’t stick to my method.

I think I see what you mean by "when HTML is enclosed by tt2". Is it
that?

[% IF %]
[% END%]

Personally, I would do

[% IF %]
[% END%]

It's easier to see the tt2 block content, specially when there is a
lot of nested tt2.
--
Luc
"La route est longue, mais la voie est libre…" https://framasoft.org

Framasoft ne vit que par vos dons (déductibles des impôts). Merci d'avance
pour votre soutien https://soutenir.framasoft.org