devel - [sympa-developpers] How to safely delete your own account?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Luc Didry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] How to safely delete your own account?
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 16:35:22 +0100

Hello,

A few months ago, I opened an issue[1] to let people delete their own
account. I worked on it today but I'm quite sure that my code is far
from perfect. You can see it on
https://github.com/ldidry/sympa/commit/855c941c9c22443a58d71b0e244e861ee549e68c

Could you please have a look and tell me how to properly delete the
account? When I look at the unsubscribe code, it's really different
but I didn't wanted to use it since I don't understand it.
I don't want you to write the code, just some advices and pointers
like "You should use Sympa::XXX to do that. Here's how that works."

Warning: this is untested code.

Thank you.

[1] https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/300
--
Luc
"La route est longue, mais la voie est libre…" https://framasoft.org

Framasoft ne vit que par vos dons (déductibles des impôts). Merci d'avance
pour votre soutien https://soutenir.framasoft.org

  • [sympa-developpers] How to safely delete your own account?, Luc Didry, 12/07/2018