devel - [sympa-developpers] Pas de base de données /No database

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Pas de base de données /No database

Hi/Bonjour,

Since a few days my mailing lists (for a non-profit association) no longer
work/Depuis quelques jours, mes listes de diffusion (pour une association) ne
fonctionnent plus.
I receive the following notification/Je reçois les notifications suivantes
---
Title/Titre : No database/Pas de base de données
Content/Contenu :
Connection error to sympa database, attempt in progress ... (translated from
the french message :Erreur de connexion à la base de données sympa, tentative
en cours ..).
---
and also :
---
Title : Listmaster / logs failed
Content :
no connection to syslog available
- unix dgram connect: Connexion refusée at /usr/share/sympa/lib/
Log.pm
line 164.
---
I have verified the sympa.conf file which is the same that was used at the
time everytihing worked well.
Using phpMyAdmin, I have also verified that I can connect to the sympa
database using the login ('sympa) and the password. I can connect perfectly.

It should be noted that my log file are empty ...

Quelqu'un peut-il m"aider ?/ Somebody can help me ?
Merci/Thanks

  • [sympa-developpers] Pas de base de données /No database, jacques.ehrlich, 08/15/2022